What is Political Sheepdog?
Imagine a system where day care providers and teachers were not underpaid.
Imagine a system that could reduce or eliminate disasters and corruption.
Imagine a system where the good did not need to subsidize the bad as in the 2008 banking collapse.
Imagine a system where greed and the psychopaths on Wall Street will work in your favor to protect you.
Imagine a system where the participants don’t benefit unless consumers like you benefit.
Imagine a system where businesses were not compelled by competition to manipulate your psychology, but were compelled by incentives to protect your interests.
Imagine a system where the bad supported the good.
Imagine a more moral, psychologically based, tax system, where taxes were based on how the income was made or the quality of income and not simply the quantity of income.
Imagine an integrated system where the public interests could compete fairly with the private interests.
Imagine a system where profits more accurately reflect what people really needed, instead of what they are told that to want.
Imagine a self-correcting system in which concerned citizens like you have adequate incentives to correct mistakes, unforeseen consequences or intentional misdirection.
Imagine that this system is sustainable.
Imagine a system that could prevent the extinction of humanity.
The only system with this potential is PoliticalSheepdog.com.
The easiest way to describe Political Sheepdog is that it is like eBay for good government. Overall, it is a non-partisan website to:
Connect legislators and constituents like you to one another.
- Spark the creation, improvements, or propagation policy ideas, and draft legislation that protects you and other consumers.
- Motivate legislators to respond to their constituents’ needs, and not to their corporate and big money donors.
- Give constituents like you incentives to donate to election campaigns.
- Organize constituents like you to lobby their legislators
- Find fair, ethical, competitive compensation for individuals like you, who create and support consumer protecting policies.
Better Incentives, Better Innovation,
Better Citizen Engagement, Better Protection,
Better Governance, Better Lives, Better Futures
Don’t Miss the Fun and Excitement!